Delivers and provides support to dealer back offices, Harbor associates, investors and representatives of the investing community. This position provides accurate, timely report review, transaction processing, quality assurance, written communications, VIP servicing and project support on behalf of the customers of Harbor Funds, as well as internal departments.
- Handle of inbound calls, transaction processing and the dissemination of all pertinent fund, service and product information.
- Review and processing of daily reports
- Provide daily estimates of applicable trades
- Work with the client's companies to ensure quality service to VIP customers.
- Provide special dealer reporting monthly, quarterly, year-end and ad hoc
- Communicate new funds, products and policy changes to dealers as well as contribute to the quarterly newsletter to back offices.
- Perform quality review of transactions for back offices as well as department processes
- Monitor the faxes and mail to ensure prompt delivery of items received.
- Coordinate new Fund/SERV and Networking Agreements.
- Review and maintain periodic intermediary fee payments.
- Participate in project work and communication of fund changes.
- Other duties as assigned...
Knowledge & Skills Required
- NSCC processing experience preferred
- Ability to make good judgments on escalation of items
- Experience with internet search engines and internet investigation techniques
- Initiative to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- Knowledge of the company's business and industry
- Leadership skills
- Skills to analyze reports/data to reach reasonable conclusions on shareholder identity and transactions
- Knowledge of USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering regulations, privacy laws, and fraud trends
- Experience with Microsoft Access, databases, and report writers
- 2 plus years in the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of the mutual fund industry ands its regulations
- Strong understanding of shareholder and broker community.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to provide constructive feedback to direct reports.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Must pass Series 6 examination within eight (8) months and Series 63 within eleven (11) months of hire
Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V