Direct Connect allows you to download Harbor Funds transactions directly into Quicken without logging on to Harborfunds.com.
- Always back up your Quicken data file before downloading your transaction data.
- On your first download, Quicken will download the last 18 months of transactions. Subsequent downloads will only include new transactions.
- Once the accounts are configured, your Quicken 2007 or higher software will automatically retrieve your most recent transactions for each account.
The instructions below are for Quicken version 2007 or higher. If you're using another version, see your Quicken software's Help files for specific instructions. To set up Direct Connect downloads:
- Select the File menu in Quicken, then New, then New Quicken Account.
- Indicate that the account is held at Harbor Funds.
- Choose "Yes, connect to Harbor Funds" as the method to set up those accounts.
- Enter your Harborfunds.com user name and password as your Quicken client ID and PIN.
- Choose Add a new Quicken account and choose a name for each account that displays. (You'll see your first six accounts.)
- Confirm that the accounts are set up correctly, and click Done.
If you have more than 6 accounts to download, follow steps 1-6 again for your next set of accounts.